Re: pgsql: Implement jsonpath .datetime() method

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: pgsql: Implement jsonpath .datetime() method
Дата
Re: pgsql: Implement jsonpath .datetime() method
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 5:24 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> > This patch also changes the way timestamp to timestamptz cast works.
> > Previously it did timestamp2tm() then tm2timestamp().  Instead, after
> > timestamp2tm() it calculates timezone offset and applies it to
> > original timestamp value.  I hope this is correct.
>
> I'd wonder whether this gives the same answers near DST transitions,
> where it's not real clear which offset applies.

I will try this and share the results.

> Please *don't* wrap this sort of thing into an unrelated feature patch.

Sure, thank you for noticing.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix dependency handling of column drop with partitionedtables