Re: Incorrect behaviour when using a GiST index on points

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Incorrect behaviour when using a GiST index on points
Дата
Re: Incorrect behaviour when using a GiST index on points  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
Attached patch fixes GiST behaviour without altering operators behaviour.

I think we definitely should apply this patch before 9.2 release, because it is a bug fix. Otherwise people will continue produce incorrect GiST indexes with in-core geometrical opclasses until 9.3. Patch is very simple and only changes few lines of code.

Any thoughts?

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.