Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Fuzzy substring searching with the pg_trgm extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Artur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
On 18.12.2015 22:43, Artur Zakirov wrote:
Hello.

PostgreSQL has a contrib module named pg_trgm. It is used to the fuzzy text search. It provides some functions and operators for determining the similarity of the given texts using trigram matching.

Sorry, I have forgotten to mark previous message with [PROPOSAL].

​I think, you shouldn't mark thread as ​[PROPOSAL] since you're providing a full patch.

I registered the patch in commitfest:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/8/448/

​Great.

------

Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions
Сообщение: Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions