Isolation of table creation

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Isolation of table creation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

I discovered interesting issue with PostgreSQL transaction isolation.
When transaction is in repeatable read isolation level, I can't see table which was created after transaction obtained snapshot. But I can run DML statements with this table. See example below.

Session 1
# begin transaction isolation level repeatable read;
BEGIN
# \dt
No relations found.
                    Session 2