Re: collect_corrupt_items_vacuum.patch

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: collect_corrupt_items_vacuum.patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 4:35 AM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 7:33 PM Dmitry Koval <d.koval@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> > Thank you, there is one small point left (in the comment): can you
> > replace "guarantteed to be to be newer" to "guaranteed to be newer",
> > file src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c?
>
> Fixed.  Thank you for catching this.

I made the following improvements to the patch.
1. I find a way to implement the path with less changes to the core
code.  The GetRunningTransactionData() function allows to get the
least running xid, all I need is to add database-aware values.
2. I added the TAP test reproducing the original issue.

I'm going to push this if no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Вложения