Re: unnesting multirange data types

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: unnesting multirange data types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 9:43 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> On 6/15/21 12:06 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> >> Buildfarm is pretty thoroughly unhappy.  Did you do a "check-world"
> >> before pushing?
> > Yes, I'm looking at this now.
> >
> > I did run "check-world", but it passed for me.  Probably the same
> > reason it passed for some buildfarm animals...
> >

> Did you configure with --enable-tap-tests? If not, then `make
> check-world` won't run the tests that are failing here.

I've rechecked that check-world actually fails on my machine on that
commit.  I definitely configured with --enable-tap-tests.  So, it
appears that I just did something wrong (run make check-world on a
different branch or something like that).  Sorry for that.  I'll
double-check in the future.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov