Re: WIP: index support for regexp search

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: WIP: index support for regexp search
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On Wed, January 23, 2013 08:36, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Some quick answers to the part of notes/issues. I will provide rest of
> answers soon.

[...]
> trgm-regexp-0.10.patch.gz    27 k

Trying to build this I get, after 'make install' in contrib/ :

/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./pg_trgm--1.1.sql': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./pg_trgm--1.0--1.1.sql': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make: *** [install-pg_trgm-recurse] Error 2

Forgot to include these files into patch.

Another changes in new version of patch:
1) Get rid of recursion in trigramsMatchGraph and addKeys.
2) Both bos[0] and eos[0] are also included into checks.
3) Get rid of strnlen.
4) I found the way to fix work with collation in previous version of patch to be wrong. Collation of operator must match collation of indexed column for index scan. Only thing to fix is passing collation in gincost_pattern.
5) Some tests were added which improves the coverage.

Now I'm working on additional comments.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.