Re: Patch: add conversion from pg_wchar to multibyte

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Patch: add conversion from pg_wchar to multibyte
Дата
Re: Patch: add conversion from pg_wchar to multibyte  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Thanks for your comments. They clarify a lot.
> But I still don't realize how can we distinguish IS_LCPRV2 and IS_LC2?
> Isn't it possible for them to produce same pg_wchar?

If LB is in 0x90 - 0x99 range, then they are LC2.
If LB is in 0xf0 - 0xff range, then they are LCPRV2.

Thanks. I rewrote inverse conversion from pg_wchar to mule. New version of patch is attached.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.
Вложения