Re: Missing docs for new enable_group_by_reordering GUC

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Missing docs for new enable_group_by_reordering GUC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 6:02 PM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
inthe order of keys of a child node of the plan, such as an index scan. When disabled, the query planner will produce a
planwith <literal>GROUP BY</literal> keys only reordered to match
>> > A correction of myself: presorted -> sorted, reordered ->sorted
>>
>> Thank you for your review.  I think all of this make sense.  Please,
>> check the revised patch attached.
>
> To me patch v3 looks good.

Ok, thank you. I'm going to push this if no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov
Supabase