Re: [HACKERS] Bug in to_timestamp().

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug in to_timestamp().
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 6:18 PM Arthur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 09, 2018 at 09:52:46PM +0300, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> So, pushed!  Thanks to every thread participant for review and feedback.

Great! Should we close the commitfest entry? There is FX part of the
patch though. But it seems that nobody is happy with it. It could be
done with a separate patch anyway.

I've closed commitfest entry.  I think we can add new commitfest entry if required.  Regarding FX part, it easy to extract it as separate patch, but it's hard to find consensus.  I think there are at least three possible decisions.

1) Change FX mode to require separators to be the same.
2) Leave FX mode "as is".
3) Introduce GUC variable controlling behavior of FX mode.

Any thoughts?

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company