Re: Covering GiST indexes

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Covering GiST indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 4:16 AM Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> wrote:

> On 29/01/2019 19.58, Andrey Borodin wrote:
> > PFA patch without redundant checks.
>
> I hope it is ok that I fixed a typo and some wording in the comment,
> plus re-added the btree query which I accidentally removed in my last mail.
>
> I think the current state of the patch is fine, assuming the solution
> with truncTupdesc is deemed to be good enough by the committer, so I
> will mark this as ready for committer.
>
> Thanks for the patch and the speedy fixes!

I made some adjustments for this patch:
 * Rename tupledesc and tructTupledesc to leafTupdesc and
nonLeafTupdesc correspondingly.  I think this makes things more clear.
 * Some improvements to docs and comments.
 * Revise commit message.

I'm going to push this on no objections.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

Вложения