Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 12:41 AM, Mark Rofail <markm.rofail@gmail.com> wrote:
Questions:
  • I'd like to check that anyelem and anyarray have the same element type. but anyelem is obtained from PG_FUNCTION_ARGS as a Datum. How can I make such a check?

As I know, it's implicitly checked during query analyze stage.  You don't have to implement your own check inside function implementation.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company