Re: CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: CUBE seems a bit confused about ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
SQL-query seems too huge for release notes and isn't looking for materialized view (fixable) and functional indexes with function which contains this operator somewhere inside (not fixable by this query). I think, just words is enough.

I found that cube_2.out expected output in regression tests is used on Windows 2003 in my virtual machine.  I've checked that for both cube patches, regression tests pass correctly on that virtual machine.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company