Re: BUG #18170: Unexpected error: no relation entry for relid 3

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: BUG #18170: Unexpected error: no relation entry for relid 3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 5:41 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> > Alternatively, can we look at subroot->parse->targetList instead of
> > subquery->targetList where we call estimate_num_groups on the output of
> > the subquery?
>
> Please read the comment just above that.

Thank you, Tom,  This is clear.

Could you please comment on the second option by Andrei [1]?  Was the
copying of the parse trees an intention of 2489d76 or just a side
effect?  Do you think removing copying of trees is safe?

Links
1. https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2eb87c2e-7e6f-4002-8df3-8fac3aa6a037%40postgrespro.ru

------
Regards,