Re: jsonpath

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
сб, 16 мар. 2019 г., 21:12 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
I wrote:
> Good point.  I also see jsonpath_gram.h left behind after maintainer-clean:

Oh, and of potentially more significance: after maintainer-clean and
re-configure, make fails with

In file included from jsonpath_gram.y:24:
../../../../src/include/utils/jsonpath_scanner.h:25:33: error: utils/jsonpath_gram.h: No such file or directory

I first thought this was a problem with insufficient dependencies
allowing parallel make to do things in the wrong order, but the problem
repeats even without any parallelism.  It looks like the dependencies
have been constructed in such a way that if the symlink at
src/include/utils/jsonpath_gram.h exists but the underlying file
does not, nothing will make the underlying file.  This is pretty broken;
aside from this outright failure, it also suggests that nothing will
update that file if it exists but is out of date relative to its
sources.

Please make sure that the make rules associated with these files look
exactly like the previously-debugged rules for existing bison/flex
output files.  There are generally good reasons for every last bit
of weirdness in those.

Uh, I didn't check that carefully enough.  Thank you for the explanation.  Will fix.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company