Re: jsonpath

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 12:40 AM Nikita Glukhov <n.gluhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Attached 36th version of the patches.

Thank yo for the revision!

In the attached revision following changes are made:

> "unknown" refers here to ordinary three-valued logical Unknown, which is
> represented in SQL by NULL.
>
> JSON path expressions return sequences of SQL/JSON items, which are defined by
> SQL/JSON data model.  But JSON path predicates (logical expressions), which are
> used in filters, return three-valued logical values: False, True, or Unknown.

 * I've added short explanation of this to the documentation.
 * Removed no longer present data structures from typedefs.list of the
first patch.
 * Moved GIN support patch to number 3.  Seems to be well-isolated and
not very complex patch.  I propose to consider this to 12 too.  I
added high-level comment there, commit message and made some code
beautification.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company