Re: jsonpath

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 3:25 PM Andrew Dunstan
<andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 3/28/19 5:38 AM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 5:55 AM Andrew Dunstan
> > <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >> I was able to get this stack trace.
> > Thank you very much!  It appears to be hard to investigate this even
> > with backtrace.  You told you can almost reliably reproduce this.
> > Could you please, find exact commit caused this error using "git
> > bisect"?  I would very appreciate this.
>
> I'll try. It's time consuming given how long builds take.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

> Here's an interesting data point. If I run the whole jsonpath.sql script
> it crashes every time. If I run just the offending statement it crashes
> exactly every other time. It looks like in that case something gets
> clobbered and then cleared.

Could you clarify this a bit?  What is exactly every other time?  Do
you mean it doesn't crash first time, but crashes second time?  Do you
run each offending statement in the separate session?  Or do you run
multiple offending statements in the same session?

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company