Re: Range Types - typo + NULL string constructor

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Range Types - typo + NULL string constructor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Jeff!

Heikki has recently commited my patch about picksplit for GiST on points and boxes:
I would like to try this picksplit method on ranges. I believe that it might be much more efficient on highly overlapping ranges than current picksplit. Range types patch isn't commited, yet. So, what way of work publishing is prefered in this case? Add-on patch, separate branch in git or something else?

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.