Re: SQL/JSON path: collation for comparisons, minor typos in docs

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: SQL/JSON path: collation for comparisons, minor typos in docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 2:25 PM Markus Winand <markus.winand@winand.at> wrote:
> I was playing around with JSON path quite a bit and might have found one case where the current implementation
doesn’tfollow the standard.

> The functionality in question are the comparison operators except ==. They use the database default collation rather
thenthe standard-mandated "Unicode codepoint collation” (SQL-2:2016 9.39 General Rule 12 c iii 2 D, last sentence in
firstparagraph).

Thank you for pointing!  Nikita is about to write a patch fixing that.

> I also found two minor typos in the docs. Patch attached.

Pushed, thanks.

> -markus
> ps.: I’ve created 230 test cases. Besides the WIP topic .datetime(), the collation issue is the only one I found.
Excellentwork. Down to the SQLSTATEs. For sure the most complete and correct SQL/JSON path implementation I've seen.

Thank you!

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Sehrope Sarkuni
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Regression test failure in regression test temp.sql