Re: [HACKERS] Allow GiST opcalsses without compress\decompres functions

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Allow GiST opcalsses without compress\decompres functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> 14 сент. 2017 г., в 18:42, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> написал(а):
> It would be good if someone would write patch for removing useless compress/decompress methods from builtin and contrib GiST opclasses.  Especially when it gives benefit in IndexOnlyScan enabling.
If the patch will be accepted, I'll either do this myself for commitfest at November or charge some students from Yandex Data School to do this (they earn some points in algorithms course for contributing to OSS).

Great!  I'm looking forward see their patches on commitfest!

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] additional contrib test suites
От: Nico Williams
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] COMMIT TRIGGERs, take n, implemented with CONSTRAINT TRIGGERS