Re: Segmentation Fault in Postgres server when using psqlODBC

От Joshua Berry
Тема Re: Segmentation Fault in Postgres server when using psqlODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Hiroshi,

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:
Psqlodbc drivers send Execite requests for cursors instead of
issueing FETCH commands.

Thanks for the reply. Have you seen or heard of psqlODBC's use of cursors intermittently causing segfaults as I'd described? If so, can these issues be avoided by enabling or disabling options in the driver or avoiding certain queries/conditions? The entire system is a  blackbox to me, so when I encounter issues like this, I'm not sure how to diagnose and correct. Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
-Joshua