Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Alvaro and Michael,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:04 PM Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2019-Aug-13, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 05:32:08PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > > So do we have an updated patch for this?  It's been a while since this
> > > patch saw any movement ...

Thanks for reminding me about this, Alvaro!

> > Please note that this involves a couple of people in Japan, and this
> > week is the Obon vacation season for a lot of people.  So there could
> > be delays in replies.

Yeah, I was on that vacation.  Thanks, Michael!

> Understood, thanks for the info.  We still have two weeks to the start
> of commitfest anyway.  And since it's been sleeping since November 2018,
> I guess we can wait a little bit yet.

This is my TODO item for PG13, but I'll give priority to other things
in the next commitfest.  If anyone wants to work on it, feel free;
else I'll move this to the November commitfest when it opens.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita