Re: [HACKERS] EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involving system columns

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] EvalPlanQual behaves oddly for FDW queries involving system columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 8:25 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> On 2019-Mar-15, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > (2019/03/04 12:10), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > >
> > > I'll start the work later this week. I think I can post an (initial)
> > > report on that next week, maybe.
> >
> > Here is an updated version of the patch [1].
>
> What happened to this patch?  Seems it was forgotten ...

We didn't do anything about the patch.  IIRC, the patch was created
for testing the preliminary work for pluggable table access methods
(ad0bda5d2), rather than making it into postgres_fdw.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita