Re: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Fix handling of pending asynchronous requests.

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Fix handling of pending asynchronous requests.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 1:41 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I tried this patch on a spare machine that seems prone to showing
> the failure: on HEAD, postgres_fdw's installcheck failed 3 times
> in 4 attempts.  With the patch, it's gotten through 23 consecutive
> tries without a failure.  So this is at least way better ...

I retried to reproduce the failure in my environment but I couldn’t.
But I plan on applying the patch tomorrow.

Thanks for the testing!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Enable TAP tests of pg_receivewal for ZLIB on Windows, take thre
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Enable TAP tests of pg_receivewal for ZLIB on Windows, take thre