Re: The case when AsyncAppend exists also in the qual of Async ForeignScan

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: The case when AsyncAppend exists also in the qual of Async ForeignScan
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 7:18 PM Andrey Lepikhov
<a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> On 8/7/21 10:49, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> > I tried to reproduce this in my environment using HEAD and PG14, but I
> > couldn't.  Could you elaborate a bit more on how to reproduce this?
> Interesting...
> I use the only script (see t.sql) right after the instance has started.

Reproduced here.  I’ll continue to investigate this.

The reason I couldn’t reproduce this is my setting where partitions
were created on the same foreign server.  :-(

Thanks!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita