Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: BUG #17355: Server crashes on ExecReScanForeignScan in postgres_fdw when accessing foreign partition
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 5:25 PM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> When running the following script (with 20 concurrent insert/update/delete
> queries):
> cat << 'EOF' | psql postgres
> CREATE EXTENSION postgres_fdw;
>
> CREATE SERVER testserver1 FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER postgres_fdw;
> DO $d$
>     BEGIN
>         EXECUTE $$CREATE SERVER loopback FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER postgres_fdw
>             OPTIONS (dbname '$$||current_database()||$$',
>                      port '$$||current_setting('port')||$$'
>             )$$;
>     END;
> $d$;
>
> CREATE USER MAPPING FOR CURRENT_USER SERVER loopback;
> CREATE TABLE async_pt (a int, b int) PARTITION BY RANGE (a);
> CREATE TABLE base_tbl2 (a int, b int);
> CREATE FOREIGN TABLE async_p2 PARTITION OF async_pt FOR VALUES FROM (2000)
> TO (3000)
>   SERVER loopback OPTIONS (table_name 'base_tbl2');
> CREATE TABLE async_p3 PARTITION OF async_pt FOR VALUES FROM (3000) TO
> (4000);
> EOF
>
> for i in `seq 20`; do
> cat << 'EOF' | psql postgres >psql-$i.log &
> INSERT INTO async_pt SELECT i FROM generate_series(3000, 3100) i;
> DELETE FROM async_pt;
> UPDATE async_pt SET a = a;
> EOF
> done
> wait
>
> I get crashes with the following stacktrace:

I haven't tried to reproduce this yet, but I have one question: did
you set the async_capable option to true?

Thanks for the report!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita