Re: The case when AsyncAppend exists also in the qual of Async ForeignScan

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: The case when AsyncAppend exists also in the qual of Async ForeignScan
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 5:11 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:50 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here is an updated version of the patch, in which I added/tweaked
> > comments a bit further.  I'm planning to push this version if there
> > are no objections from others.
>
> Done.

I noticed that some buildfarm members cause this assertion failure:

TRAP: FailedAssertion("fsstate->conn_state->pendingAreq == areq",
File: "postgres_fdw.c", Line: 6900, PID: 25840)

I will look into this.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita