PostgreSQL Engineer/DBA | #36449 | 12 months - Job Opening

От Sam samron
Тема PostgreSQL Engineer/DBA | #36449 | 12 months - Job Opening
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
This is Samuel Suryawanshi from Horizontal Integration. I wanted to share this job opportunity with the community members to see if anyone might be interested. I have copied the job description for you to review. Please share a copy of your resume if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity at ssuryawanshi@horizontalintegration.com

PostgreSQL Engineer/DBA
12 Month Contract
Nashville, TN

Business rationale for this role:
This product provides the path to migrate from Oracle and reduce the associated licensing costs.
This allows the client clear path of migration from Oracle Dbaas to PostgreSQL on Premises/Cloud.

Must-Have Skills & Qualifications:
We're looking for someone with the following skills:

• Deep experience and knowledge as a PostgreSQL Engineer or DBA.
• Experience engineering and managing Oracle databases.
• Coding experience of stored objects using PL/SQL and PL/pgSQL.
• Understanding of PostgreSQL 11 new features.
• Well versed in High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions.
• Experience with database migrations (ideally from Oracle to Postgres).
• Extensive experience with Linux/Unix based systems.
• Fluency in Linux/Unix shell scripting.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as Docker.
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructures such as Azure.
• Experience with reusable frameworks and tools like Ansible, Jira and GitHub.

Samuel Suryawanshi
Recruiting Manager
Horizontal Integration

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: