Re: No xmin in pg_database

От Alexander Kass
Тема Re: No xmin in pg_database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From the version string I can suggest that it is vanilla postgres from
The PostgreSQL Global Development Group (PGDG).
But we will ask the user.

I've checked PG source code, it checks system attrs (like xmin)
existence in some cache. Maybe that is really corruption.
Does postgres itself rely on xmins of system tables?

//offtop
As for xmin usage, we have a working scheme. We fetch objects based on
dbage(xid), starting from the oldest uncommitted transaction of
previous synchronization.
Do you think it does not work?