Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration.

От PAWAN SHARMA
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration.
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration.
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 6:54 PM, PAWAN SHARMA <er.pawanshr0963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Chris Mair <chris@1006.org> wrote:
[========================>] 1/1 rows (100.0%) Table MYTAB (0 recs/sec)
[============>            ] 1/2 total rows (50.0%) - (4 sec., avg: 0 recs/sec).
Out of memory!            ] 1/2 rows (50.0%) on total estimated data (4 sec., avg: 0 recs/sec)
Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of DBD::Oracle::db handle (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PO
RT=1521)(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=<servername>))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=<mysid>))) at C:/Strawberry/perl/vendor/
lib/DBD/Oracle.pm line 348.

So, It will show data enter in mytab 100% but in test it is 50%. but when I checked on PostgreSQL server their data only in one table.

Did you notice the "Out of memory!" you got there?

I guess that's the problem now...

Bye,
Chris.

ya, but how can fix it.??

because memory is not an issue on both the server.

Hi Chris,

I am able to get the output script in output.sql but now data migration is the big problem.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Oracle to PostgreSQL Migration.