Re: BUG #18078: createdb not working

От Orhan Punar
Тема Re: BUG #18078: createdb not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
sudo pg_createcluster 15 {clustername} -p 5432 -u postgres

This worked, thanks for the help ;DDD

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 7:37 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 31 Aug 2023, at 18:54, Orhan Punar <exaltedsoft@gmail.com> wrote:

> createdb: error: connection to server on socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5433" failed: No such file or directory
> Is the server running locally and accepting connections on that socket?

As the error states, there is no server running on that socket and port.  Have
you actually started the server?

This is almost guaranteed to not be a postgres bug, I recommend posting on the
pgsql-general mailinglist for assistance.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

--
Exalted Soft
CEO

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18078: createdb not working
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18078: createdb not working