barman-cli not installing on Fedora

От Martín Marqués
Тема barman-cli not installing on Fedora
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Here I am, still bothering with these IBM ^H^H^H Fedora distros. :)

I tried to install on my laptop barman-cli and got this error:

Error:
 Problema: conflicting requests
  - nothing provides python-argparse needed by barman-cli-1.2-1.f28.noarch
  - nothing provides python-argparse needed by barman-cli-1.3-1.f28.1.noarch
  - nothing provides python-argparse needed by barman-cli-1.2-1.f28.1.noarch

Other tries showed also errors on python-abi.

Both dependencies are mistaken and I'm attaching a patch which I
applied to the SPEC which got barman-cli to install.

I'm adding the barman devs as I know they want to be aware of these
packaging bugs. I hope not to have to discuss this with my fellow
italian friends over coffee in October. ;)

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PL/Java 1.5.2 - fixes one regression in date conversion in 1.5.1
Сообщение: Re: PL/Java 1.5.2 - fixes one regression in date conversion in 1.5.1