Re: pg_partman93

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: pg_partman93
Дата
Re: pg_partman93  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Damn, I feel really stupid. :(

I was working on a server with 9.3 but reading extension SQL files and
the python scripts from my laptop with the 9.4 package. :(

Going through the yum logs on the server I see that 1.8.2 was
installed, while on my laptop I have 2.0.0. :(

I think what really got me thinking it was 2.0 was when I checked the
spec file in the pgrpms git repository:

[martin@coruscant F-21]$ pwd
/home/martin/git/pgrpms/rpm/redhat/9.3/pg_partman/F-21
[martin@coruscant F-21]$ grep -i version pg_partman.spec
%global pgmajorversion 93
Name:           %{sname}%{pgmajorversion}
Version:        2.1.0
Source0:
http://api.pgxn.org/dist/%{sname}/%{version}/%{sname}-%{version}.zip
BuildRequires:  postgresql%{pgmajorversion}-devel
Requires:       postgresql%{pgmajorversion}-server, python-psycopg2
BuildRoot:      %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-root-%(%{__id_u} -n)
%setup -q -n %{sname}-%{version}

So, that would build pg_partman93 2.1.0 for F21.

Anyway, sorry about the confusion related to the current package
version available with yum.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/