Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] patch bug in 9.6 spec

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] patch bug in 9.6 spec
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Ok, I will check.

Thanks,

El 22 jul. 2017 4:59 AM, "Devrim Gündüz" <devrim@gunduz.org> escribió:

Hi Martin,

On Thu, 2017-07-06 at 22:16 -0300, Martín Marqués wrote:
> I was making a custom build with a patch for 9.6 and found this which
> seems to be a bug in the spec file of postgresql 9.6.3 src.rpm package:
>
> %patch6 -p1
> %if 0%{?rhel} && 0%{?rhel} <= 5
> %patch7 -p1
> %endif
>
> Compilation passed because I'm using rhel7, but that patch doesn't exist
> in the spec file, so if someone would have tried to compile it on rhel5
> it would have failed.
>
> I didn't do much digging on when it got there, but it seems it would be
> good to remove it.

I think you are using an older version of the spec file -- this is from 9.6.3-2
changelog:

- Remove nonexistent Patch7 reference

I refactored the spec files recently, so please let me know if you see more
issues.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz