Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator

От Valeria Kaplan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on K8 with Operator
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

I've sent the incorrect link to Sasi by copying it from the Slack channel directly (since I'm on it).
So guess that's not an issue, unless somebody else does the same as I did and sends the link to a person who doesn't have gmail or a listed domain.
The chances are quite slim though, I think.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 2:26 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
On 12/9/20 9:23 AM, Valeria Kaplan wrote:
> aha!
> that's good to know.
> Thank you, Justin
>
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 1:18 PM Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org
> <mailto:justin@postgresql.org>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks to Valeria for sending me an invite to the Slack, I've been able
>     join and chat with the PG Slack owner (@denish, CC'd).
>
>     It turns out there's a specific page we should be sending new people for
>     joining the PG Slack:
>
>        https://postgres-slack.herokuapp.com
>     <https://postgres-slack.herokuapp.com>
>
>     That's an app which generates invites to the PG Slack, and doesn't have
>     restriction on email address. :)

When checking the website[1] it appears that we link to that URL. Is it
appearing somewhere else on the website where it is not being linked to
that signup form?

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/community/