Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5

От Pawel Hadam
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] No SQL errors visible in pgAdmin 4 1.5
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Murtuza,

I have found a solution, and I needed to change in postgresql.conf this line:

lc_messages = 'en_GB.UTF-8'

and leave the other 3 parameters as they were before, when I created the database:

lc_monetary = 'Polish_Poland.1250'
lc_numeric = 'Polish_Poland.1250'
lc_time = 'Polish_Poland.1250'

It works now and I can see all messages in pgAdmin 4 as well.

It's also described here:

Thank you and kind regards
Pawel