Re: psql 14.7/15.2 report a bogus syntax error on function and procedure files that use BEGIN ATOMIC

От David Adams
Тема Re: psql 14.7/15.2 report a bogus syntax error on function and procedure files that use BEGIN ATOMIC
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Are you entirely sure you're using a new-enough psql?

Darn kids, got into my command line and messed up my path ;-)

THANK YOU!

Problem was in front of keyboard, for sure.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: psql 14.7/15.2 report a bogus syntax error on function and procedure files that use BEGIN ATOMIC
Сообщение: Re: psql 14.7/15.2 report a bogus syntax error on function and procedure files that use BEGIN ATOMIC