[ANNOUNCE] PGDay Australia 2017 - Schedule & Registration

От Andrea Cucciniello
Тема [ANNOUNCE] PGDay Australia 2017 - Schedule & Registration
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

PGDay Australia 2017, Have you registered yet?

Just a reminder that PGDay Australia 2017 is scheduled for Friday, 17 November at Rydges Hotel in Melbourne, this one-day conference and networking session brings together speakers from across our community to share the latest news and insights regarding PostgreSQL.

You'll hear from some of the most recognised PostgreSQL developers and experts in Australia and around the world.  Joe Conway, Craig Ringer, Maxim Boguk, Rajni Baliyan, Thomas Munro, Simon Riggs, Hari Babu Kommi, Gabriele Bartolini, Gary Evans and Robert Lechte will all present. See full event schedule.

We will end the day with networking drinks and there might another surprise or two as well, so register now, there is limited space and we’re filling up.

We look forward to welcoming you to PGDay Australia 2017!

Best Regards,

PGDay Australia Team

Email us at: australiapgday@gmail.com

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: