Re: BUG #15871: Regression in 11.4 altering type on column with an index

От Tom Dunstan
Тема Re: BUG #15871: Regression in 11.4 altering type on column with an index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 14:33, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

Seems to be the same behavior as BUG #1586 whose fix just got applied today and will appear in the next point release.

Ah, I missed that one when eyeballing the archives, I guess I didn't go back far enough. Yes, absolutely looks the same, thanks.

Cheers

Tom