Re: Who altered the database?

От Ganesh Korde
Тема Re: Who altered the database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021, 4:44 pm Durumdara, <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Members!

We have a server.
Because of high usage we can't log DDL-s. There are too many temporary tables created by users, so it would slow down the server.
A database owner changed.

What can we do to get info about the change (who did it, from what IP, when it happened) in the future?

As I see we can't define precisely what we want to log... All or nothing.

Do you know any tricks to do it?

For example: DB level trigger, or other thing?

Thank you for the answer!

Best regards

dd

You can use different options in log_line_prefix parameter in postgresql.conf
You can also log connection and disconnection, each has separate parameter in configuration file.

Regards,
Ganesh Korde.

Сообщение: Re: where clauses including timstamptz and intervals
Сообщение: Re: where clauses including timstamptz and intervals