Re: insert column monetary type ver 2

От Дмитрий Иванов
Тема Re: insert column monetary type ver 2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you, I'm talking about this solution.

вс, 21 нояб. 2021 г. в 22:46, vincent.veyron@libremen.org <vincent.veyron@libremen.org>:
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 19:32:54 +0500
Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay@gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw it. I’m not tied down hard on this type. It's just that it exists and
> I decided to include it in my development. Thanks.

Consider storing integers; it's easy and fast, and all you need to do is display your numbers divided by 100, using to_char() :

select to_char(100001/100::numeric(10,2), '999G999D99');
   to_char
    1 000,01

--
https://marica.fr
Logiciel de gestion des contentieux juridiques, des contrats et des sinistres d'assurance