Re: Error [99] reset password

От Zahid Rahman
Тема Re: Error [99] reset password
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I set the password to  PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD and my gmail account password in config_local.py, still same outcome.
sudo docker run -p 80:80 -e 'PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL=zahidr1000@gmail.com' -e 'PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD=sunrise' -d dpage/pgadmin4
I also restarted docker each time I changed config_local.py

kub18 : bash — Konsole_007.png
Mozilla Firefox_008.png