Re: How can I set up Postgres to use given amount of RAM?

От Zahid Rahman
Тема Re: How can I set up Postgres to use given amount of RAM?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sun, 26 Jun 2022, 11:40 pm W.P., <laurentp@wp.pl> wrote:
Question in topic:

"How can I set up Postgres to use given amount of RAM?"

I have now laptop with 8GB of RAM, i can see Linux uses no more than 2-3GB.

So my question is how to FORCE PostgreSQL

use let's say 2-4Ghow to B of RAM for caching tables  I run queries on?

As I can see disk actity running queries.

W.P..