Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design Update] Visual design of query editor and results table

От Shirley Wang
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design Update] Visual design of query editor and results table
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, all!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 4:55 PM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:
I like the changes overall. Feels polished.

For mockup purposes, remember that pgAdmin 4 behavior right-justifies integers, numerics, etc., for readability.

Anthony, I left-justified integers in the table for three reasons:
1. it aligns better with the table headers
2. it provides more consistent spacing between results making it easier to read
3. right-justified numbers come from precedents like excel or other spreadsheet type tools and muddles the distinction between editable and un-editable tables (at least data output in from query results is un-editable, I know right clicking on a table in the browser to "view ... data/rows" outputs an editable table)

Thoughts?
Вложения