Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design Update] Visual design of query editor and results table

От Shirley Wang
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design Update] Visual design of query editor and results table
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello!

Our team is starting to work on changes to the results table, including:

1. changing unselected columns and row colors to grey
2. changing selected columns and rows to blue
3. differentiating header text so that field name is bold and datatype is in brackets
4. text is white when columns are selected
5. removing checkboxes in each cell
6. adding a triangle indicator for select all (top left corner)

Clicking a single cell inside the table will unselect everything else and only select that cell.

Here is an updated version of the table:
Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 11.11.15 AM.png

Please review these changes and provide feedback. We would like to implement them this week.

Thanks!