Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title

От Shirley Wang
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 10:42 AM Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 10:08 PM, Shirley Wang <swang@pivotal.io> wrote:
Awesome!! This is super helpful :)

Does this affect a new query window (currently the title is 'Query - untitled')?
​Yes, in this case the title of query window will be Query - [db_name] on [server_name]. It was showing 'Query - untitled' when opened from context menu because no tree information was passed.

I know you enabled ellipses for names that are too long, but if it's a database name and server name in a tab, I think that all the tabs will have ellipses. Considering that, what if we just shorten it to the database name, especially since the blue bar where you type the SQL has the name of the server.

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2482]: Query tool/ Editgrid panel should have meaningful title