Re: SQL/JSON: functions

От Himanshu Upadhyaya
Тема Re: SQL/JSON: functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 7:56 PM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 12/1/21 06:13, Himanshu Upadhyaya wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> The latest version (v59) is not applying on head.
> Could you please help to rebase?

(Please don't top-post on PostgreSQL lists)

Sure, I will take care of that in the future.

The patches apply for me and for the cfbot:
<http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_35_2901.log>. I'm not sure what's not
working for you. I apply them using "patch -p 1 < $patchfile"

Mistakenly I was using git apply, sorry about that. It's working fine with "patch -p 1 < $patchfile".

--
Regards,
Himanshu Upadhyaya