Re: BUG #17061: Impossible to query the fields of the tuple created by SEARCH BREADTH FIRST BY .. SET ..

От talk to ben
Тема Re: BUG #17061: Impossible to query the fields of the tuple created by SEARCH BREADTH FIRST BY .. SET ..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 4:50 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
[ screwed up the cc somehow the first time, sorry for the duplicate ]

> WITH RECURSIVE mtree(id, name) AS ( ...
> ) SEARCH BREADTH FIRST BY id SET breadth
> SELECT (breadth)."*DEPTH*"
> FROM mtree m;
> ERROR:  CTE m does not have attribute 3

Yeah, I get that with "SELECT (breadth).*" as well.  I'm not entirely sure
what this silly-looking syntax is supposed to mean, but it seems to be
adding an output column named "breadth" to the CTE.  The error is
occurring because said column has not been added to the relevant
CommonTableExpr struct.  Peter?

                        regards, tom lane

Quick update : I checked if BETA2 somehow fixed it, it didn't.