Re: Probable memory leak with ECPG and AIX

От Benoit Lobréau
Тема Re: Probable memory leak with ECPG and AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Our client confirmed that the more he fetches the more memory is consumed.
The segfault was indeed caused by the absence of LDR_CNTRL.

The tests show that:

* without LDR_CNTRL, we reach 256Mb and segfault ;
* with LDR_CNTRL=MAXDATA=0x10000000, we reach 256Mo but there is no segfault, the program just continues running ;
* with LDR_CNTRL=MAXDATA=0x80000000, we reach 2Go and there is no segfault either, the program just continues running.