Multiple occurence

От Nipuna
Тема Multiple occurence
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have large table named duplicate_files (47GB) shown below. I need to  find the multiple occurrence of the file_name with same size in each path.

FILE_NAME
FILESIZE
FULL_PATH
ABC.txt12I_12_122
ABC.txt14I_12_123
ABC.txt12I_12_125
ABC.txt12I_13_156
ABC.txt14I_14_123
ABC.txt12I_11_125
ABC.txt15I_12_123
ABC.txt16I_12_123
ABC.txt11I_12_123

The output is shown below.

FILE_NAME  FILESIZE
FULL_PATH
ABC.txt 12I_12_122
ABC.txt
 12I_12_125
ABC.txt
 12I_13_156
ABC.txt 12I_11_125

I used the query below to get the output.But it took me 6 hrs to get the output. Is there any other better way to increase the speed for faster results?

select file_name,filesize, full_path from duplicate_files f1 where

(file_name,filesize) in (select file_name,filesize from duplicate_files group by file_name,filesize having count(file_name) >1);

Any help or advice appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
             Nipuna